License can't register in EBA Account

Unable to register license in EBA Account & error "General Error" occurred. 

EBA Account : 

License Public ID: 3AG-NS5-WMA

Error_20190711.png

Edited by Arun

• Administrators

1, No license with that public ID exists.

2, There are several TRIAL licenses registered to your email address.  All trial licenses are due to expire today.

3, You seem to be from India but the trial license were provided by ESET LLC in the US which can be a problem. You need to have India set as your country if you're from there. You have only one trial license for ESSP registered with a correct country but ESSP is a consumer product not manageable through EBA.

If you want to purchase a license or need some additional time for testing, please contact your local distributor. For contact information, please visit https://www.eset.com/in/about/contact/.

Hi

Public ID is showing under the license key in LICENSE ADMINISTRATOR. I hv created another mail ID "XXXX" and try to register again. But same error occurred. 

Its 25 user license and "License is not registered, Please register your license to use it" showing in LICENSE ADMINISTRATOR Dashboard. 

"Units: 0 / 25" also displayed in Dashboard. I have purchased this license recently. Is it fake one?

Edited by Arun
Email address removed to protect your privacy

• Administrators

We don't have any license like that. Please contact your local distributor and make sure that a valid license is registered to your email address. The license should be issued by your local distributor. I was able to find only 2 trial licenses issued by ESET LLC from the US plus one for ESET Smart Security Premium which is not for business users and cannot be managed through ELA/EBA.

Also I don''t fully understand why you posted screen shots from ELA and EBA. Once you have migrated to EBA, you won't be able to log in to ELA any more.

Hi

Can you check with xxxxxx ? Its not having any trial license.  Check my License Public ID: 3AG-NS5-WMA and is it valid one or not?

Also, if I try to register the license key, system prompt "General Error" but not any messages like "invalid license key". Check your end and suggest.

Edited by Marcos
Email address removed to protect your privacy

• Administrators

Please do not post your email address publicly in the forum. It's in your interest to protect your privacy. As for the last email address you provided, we don't have any license registered to it on files.

Again, I strongly recommend contacting your local customer care that should be able to assist you.

• ESET Staff

Please register such license first. You can´t add a license into EBA, unless all registration attributes are filled in, it won´t work in ESET business account. Was it a license purchased in retail? Like a security pack?