ESMC Replication

• Most Valued Members

Hello,

Is it possible to replicate the ESMC server from one server to the another one so they could work along for load balancing and failover?

If yes , how so?

Thank you.

• ESET Staff
21 hours ago, Rami said:

Hello,

Is it possible to replicate the ESMC server from one server to the another one so they could work along for load balancing and failover?

If yes , how so?

Thank you.

There is no such functionality available in ERA6+/ESMC.

Could you be more specific of scenario you would like to employ it? Is it due to environment size or just fail-over? If second, active-passive configuration is supported for ESMC server.

• Most Valued Members
2 hours ago, MartinK said:

There is no such functionality available in ERA6+/ESMC.

Could you be more specific of scenario you would like to employ it? Is it due to environment size or just fail-over? If second, active-passive configuration is supported for ESMC server.

Incase the server fails to start or something happens to it , the possibility of having a failover server for it , how could do it?

And for backups , like certificates and users and etc , is it possible to back them up? (Certificates yes I see the option) but is there an option for a full backup?

• Most Valued Members
4 hours ago, Farah said:

I believe that it's possible through a windows failover cluster, you are counting on windows though in such cases and not on an Eset feature
https://help.eset.com/esmc_install/70/en-US/installation_cluster_windows.html

Thank you , I will take a look at that.