Can I install manually ESET Management Agent

Hi everyone,

I used to install ESET Management Agent manually in hosted ESMC, but in cloud based console  i don't know if this is possible. This is the procedure i used to use:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGZHLhoDfOw

Sorry i didn't find a newer video!.

I discover that the agents are reporting to this url: b62lngmggxteto72cw63mhz7ly.a.ecaserver.eset.com and i found the connection is made by port 443 instead of 2222 but I do not know which port is used instead of the 2223 that previously used in the local console or maybe this isnt possible. 

I know that you can use the all in one packet downloaded directly from console, but i want to know if this way is possible or not.

Thanks for your help.

image.png.c8330a62903d0377ee7aa5b508254ec0.png

image.png

Hi Mauricio,

You can generate a Agent Live installer from your ECA Web Console, and have them installed at your endpoints.

When executed at the endpoints, it will download the agent (configured to your ECA Console) from ESET.

Regards,

ILE

• Administrators

With ECA you have to generate a Live Installer (epi_win_live_installer.exe) and deploy it on machines.

Hi Marcos,

Precisely what we need is to generate the installed locally, as in the traditional console, since from what it does is download it generating consumption and slow implementation of the solution point to point, is there any way to generate Download the agent directly and tell which server to point to?

Regards

• ESET Staff
8 minutes ago, Daniel Garzón said:

Hi Marcos,

Precisely what we need is to generate the installed locally, as in the traditional console, since from what it does is download it generating consumption and slow implementation of the solution point to point, is there any way to generate Download the agent directly and tell which server to point to?

Regards

For this purpose, so called GPO installer created in ECA console could be used. It is actually just test file that contains installation parameter for already downloaded Agent MSI installer. When placed in the same directory, installer will automatically load parameter from file. Not sure whether it works in interactive mode, but silent installation should work definitely.