Ccleaner 4.10

fidelius2
Go to solution Solved by fidelius2,

Hello,

I have nod32 v7. Today, I wanted to download the free new Ccleaner 4.10 from Piriform, ccsetup410.exe". Nod32 says it is a potentially dangerous program because there is a g**gle Toolbar in the installer. No warning was given In the previous versions of nod32.

So did Eset change something in its V7 detection? Or does Piriform use a new trick  for its toolbar ?

Previous versions of ccleaner also had this toolbar and let the user to install it or not.

Hello,

I have nod32 v7. Today, I wanted to download the free new Ccleaner 4.10 from Piriform, ccsetup410.exe". Nod32 says it is a potentially dangerous program because there is a g**gle Toolbar in the installer. No warning was given In the previous versions of nod32.

So did Eset change something in its V7 detection? Or does Piriform use a new trick  for its toolbar ?

Previous versions of ccleaner also had this toolbar and let the user to install it or not.

I'm sure ESET does not enter into tths equation. Piriform (Ccleaner) might make a few pennies if you install it.

If you want the toolbar, fine. If you don't just uninstall it.