TheSkymanDC

How important is it to upgrade to 7.0.2091?   i.e. - should everyone install it or only those seeing the issues mentioned?

Thanks!

Edited by TheSkymanDC

• Most Valued Members
18 minutes ago, TheSkymanDC said:

How important is it to upgrade to 7.0.2091?   i.e. - should everyone install it or only those seeing the issues mentioned?

Thanks!

Changelog is available here : https://forum.eset.com/topic/17533-eset-endpoint-security-and-eset-endpoint-antivirus-versions-702091-662089-and-6521322-have-been-released/

3 hours ago, TheSkymanDC said:

Thanks for the reply but that doesn't tell me how important it is to install this upgrade.

Given the sparse changelog I would say it's a mission critical update. I would just do a standard rollout.

• Administrators

Since the first fix concerns an issue with upgrade from v6 to v7 and you are already on v7, it's irrelevant for you. As for the other fix, it concerns Web Control. Again, if you don't experience any issues with it, it's not important to upgrade as soon as possible.

Nevertheless, we encourage you to upgrade to newer versions of Endpoint on a regular basis since not all fixes and changes under the hood may be necessarily listed in the changelog.