ESET DOUBLE MAIN GUI IN TASK MANAGER

I just recently check the Task Manager and I found there are two ESET Main GUI as per attached screen shot, and also when check for update there also two times the program check the update rapidly, whether is it normal ? For the information I'm using ESET Internet Security 12.0.27.0.

Awaiting the explanation.

B/regards,

ESET Doubel Main GUI.jpg

@HANDJOJO

Have you try to reboot your PC?

Also did you clean install v12 or did you update to v12 using Eset v11 regular update notification or did you update from Eset v11 to v12 using offline installer of v12?

I update from Eset v11 to v12 using offline installer of v12 and didnt got the bug you post.

Edited by razorfancy

I also suggest using something like Autoruns, make sure there aren't two Eset GUI processes listed under the applicable registry run key as shown in the below screen shot. It is possible something got screwed up during the upgrade processing:

Eset_GUI_2.thumb.png.275ee70b186d275a04c60a7083181d15.png

9 hours ago, razorfancy said:

@HANDJOJO

Have you try to reboot your PC?

Also did you clean install v12 or did you update to v12 using Eset v11 regular update notification or did you update from Eset v11 to v12 using offline installer of v12?

I update from Eset v11 to v12 using offline installer of v12 and didnt got the bug you post.

I got the update through during through "Check for updates...", I think is better I should update through clean install. Probably this phenomenon during update the patch in version 11.

Thanks all.

The phenomenon double ESET Main GUI have fixed it, however I still got another phenomenon as reported it before "Rapidly double updating activity", for clear what look like I cannot attach the screen video clip here, any suggestion how to show the video screen clip here? 

Please advise if is it normal?

Awaiting a respond from ESET Technical support.