Jump to content

Eset Business 6.6 web control issue


Manikandan R
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi,

I have issuw with webcontrol controlling policy, suddenly not working rule. (Example i blocked facebook,gmail and etc...) but now all site unblock and working.

but i checked policy all setting is available. 

Policy working internet explorer ( Example i blocked facebook, blocked)

Policy not working with chrome and mozilla ( Example i blocked facebook, unblocked )

 

Manikandan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Did you block them by category or by url? Does blocking via url management in the Web access protection setup work? (e.g. if you block "*facebook.com*, *gmail.com", etc.)

Do you have SSL/TLS filtering enabled and Exclude communication with trusted domains disabled?

image.png

As for Chrome, make sure that QUIC protocol is disabled:
https://support.eset.com/kb6757/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

No problems here:

image.png

If clearing browser's cache doesn't make any difference, please gather logs with ESET Log Collector and provide the generated archive for analysis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a similar thing still going on in my environment.

My ESET gui shows no blocks on uncategorized sites; however, all uncategorized sites are getting blocked. 

When uploading my logs and ESET policy to ESET, they are able to see uncategorized sites are being blocked. Very strange. At this point, we disabled web control...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...