Can't activate Eset Endpoint Antivirus with new agent and ESMC

Hi

Few days ago we've upgraded ERA to ESMC. I have only some problems with upgrading agent to the 7.0 version (details in another topic). But i'm trying to deploy completly new machine. Agent installed flawlessly, same as Eset Endpoint (both of them are the newest packages od 7.0 versions) When i was creating installation task i've chose eset from repository and i've pointed my license (always accepted EULA) ESET AV installed withouth a problem but is not activated. Sometimes it happened in 6.5 version but i was using Activation task and everything works. With new agent, task was executed but fails aplying. I've double checked my activation client task but it's execution always failed. I was trying to search details in ESET Management Agent logs but always there was a last error log file. Now i don't see those file. Status log file shows that everything is ok. Can someone help me with my problem?   

Edited by jedi87pl

• ESET Staff

Could you please double check that endpoint is not configured to use HTTP proxy? I would also recommend to try activate endpoint locally, to verify there is no problem with communication. Not even activation is require,d as login with EBA credentials will work only in case communication with license servers works correctly.

9 minutes ago, MartinK said:

Could you please double check that endpoint is not configured to use HTTP proxy? I would also recommend to try activate endpoint locally, to verify there is no problem with communication. Not even activation is require,d as login with EBA credentials will work only in case communication with license servers works correctly.

Thank you @MartinK ! There was old policy which said that Eset AV should use proxy. After unassigning computers from that policy activation went flawlessly :)