ESMC V7 applied policies show "Product not installed"

• Administrators

I assume the screen shot was taken from client details -> Configuration -> Applied policies.

Do you see EFSW installed in client details -> Installed applications?

• ESET Staff

My first guess is, that there is still an older version of ERA Agent installed, which is not able to correctly pair the information concerning Installed apps vs. Applied policies. What I would recommend is to manually upgrade one computer with the latest version of ESET Management Agent (included in version 7) and checking afterwards. Point of this functionality is to identify only relevant policies valid for a target machine, as you might have a lot of them assigned to "root" group "all", but only few valid / applicable at a time, due to different platform or installed product.

the issue has been resolved after installed ver 7 agent . 

but my question is, is there a way to push install ver 7 agent instead of install the agent pc by pc?

• ESET Staff
4 hours ago, YWL said:

the issue has been resolved after installed ver 7 agent . 

but my question is, is there a way to push install ver 7 agent instead of install the agent pc by pc?

Please follow topic: https://forum.eset.com/topic/16419-remote-management-version-7/

We have to make configuration change so that version check and upgrade task will work. Once that is done, you will be able to upgrade using Components upgrade task.