All our Windows machines are blocking websites (web control)

brandobot

All of our Windows machines began receiving dozens of pop-ups for internal websites being blocked by a category rule. (it also blocked the ESET admin console)

We disabled web control for the time being.. Was there any changes/updates on ESET's side? 

• Administrators

Please collect logs with ELC and provide me with the generated file. If too big to attach, upload it to a safe location (e.g. Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.) and provide a download link.

23 minutes ago, Marcos said:

Please collect logs with ESET Log Collector and provide me with the generated file. If too big to attach, upload it to a safe location (e.g. Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.) and provide a download link.

Uploaded one set of logs.

Edit:: Uploaded the wrong logs. I just uploaded it again with the  affected machine

ees_logs.zip

Edited by brandobot

• Administrators

What particular websites are blocked that shouldn't be? There are quite many websites logged in the Web Control log but it doesn't look like every single website was blocked.

7 minutes ago, Marcos said:

What particular websites are blocked that shouldn't be? There are quite many websites logged in the Web Control log but it doesn't look like every single website was blocked.

private messaged you