OPTIMUM SETTING FOR ESET INTERNET SECURITY VERSION 11.1.54.0

Dear All,

Please inform how to sett maximum protection in ESET Internet Security version 11.1.54.0 as with this version some features only the advance user well known, in this feature I found that more setting for Network Attack Protection such as "INTRUSION DETECTION"  and "PACKET INSPECTION". This features I didn't find in the latest User Guide Rev 3/19/2018.

5ae68515a3c67_PACKETINSPECTION.thumb.jpg.9eea610194b8d9d85cfb74fec1f09825.jpg

Awaiting the information soon.

Thanks & B/regards,

Dear Marcos,

Would you please send me private massage to setting in Intrusion Detection & Packet Inspection along with explanation for the content of Packet Inspection.

Thanks & B/regards,

16 hours ago, HANDJOJO said:

This features I didn't find in the latest User Guide Rev 3/19/2018.

All those features listed in 11.1.54 are described here: https://support.eset.com/kb2906/?locale=en_EN&segment=home

It is "your call" on which to enable or disable. I do know that anyone in an official capacity will not recommend anything other than the standard default settings in these areas.

Many thanks Itman for your kindly information, I do know exactly the default setting for maximum protection for common user, for example after I finish install EIS some feature off, one I know is DNS Poisoning Attack is off, and the lest I don't know as in version 11.1.54.0 now there are more feature to setup as Intrusion Detection and Packet Inspection, therefore I need the figure of the default configuration.

B/regards

• Administrators

If you have fiddled with settings and do not know what were the default values, you can reset all or particular settings to defaults easily.