Problem with create a triger

Hello. After update ERa on 6.5.388.0 we have problem with access right on creating trigerr"As soon as posible". Oure Helpdesk cant creat triggers and cant make a task on client machine   (example start activation)  on clients machine. They have error acces denied to creat a trigger. in attachment i attach screens with this error, logs on server, and acces right what they have  
image.png.f9d926771ee8ae87f3a6f184e2a8b42a.png

image.png.d152c4b269cebfcae0e572d770202f40.pngimage.png.a69b069f5f972ec59e2019b60bb885d3.png

• ESET Staff

could you check configuration of "Home group" of this user? This group is where newly created objects will be created, and thus user has to have permissions to such group. It is possible that this group is default "All" which might be not writable for those users.

If you mean this group for uor helpdesk. I tried Acces group on  group Helpdsek and permission set, but result the same they do not have access. if you weite not about this geruop, please show where i can watch more.

image.png

• ESET Staff

In general, we would need more information about the use-cases.

Specific questions:

- to which group they have the permission set to? (it´s within the permission set). do they have access to the group all? 

- which is their "home" group? Meaning, to this group, their "objects/content" (tasks, triggers, reports ..) will be created. 

You are mentioning triggers. However, the screenshot from the help are "server triggers". Not client task triggers. Client task triggers are now merged into the task window. 

• ESET Staff

Could you please reproduce this issue with enabled full trace logging on SERVER, and send me private message with captured trace logs?