ERA says "license is overused"

• Administrators

Probably there are some "zombie" computers that no longer connect to ERAS. You can use a "Delete not connecting computers" server task to remove them or deactivate them via the ELA portal.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.1.2018 at 7:12 PM, Marcos said:

Probably there are some "zombie" computers that no longer connect to ERAS. You can use a "Delete not connecting computers" server task to remove them or deactivate them via the ELA portal.

Hello

A BIIG Question about "deactivate them via the ELA portal"

I did this, deactivated the double licenes that were older, after that the ESET Endpoint Antivirus on the client that had the double license was deactivated.

For me it is not clear which entries I can delete.

Can you tell me which I could deactive on this picture ?
I deactivated the one with the exclamation mark and the ESET was also deactivated on his client.
1.thumb.jpg.5dca9601c6a0502097021f5938c61f2f.jpg

Its a Dell XPS 13 Notebook, and it pop-ups every few days double in the ELA portal using 2 Licenses, why is this happening?
I allready deleted both of them, and Activated his Endpoint Antivirus over ERA, 2-3 days later they are double again.
The Person takes this laptop from the Office where the ERA is installed to his Home office every day. 

This is not the only Client, there are 3-4 more that show up double, allways the same Clients.

I also De-installed the whole Eset Antivirus from this CHMOEI02 Notebook, and pushed it again from the ERA, again it shows double.

• ESET Staff

It’s a problem with how hardware changes (different mac address of a network adapter) are reported. If the client reports a new / changed macaddress (when it use different network connection) it will duplicate the seat in the licensing system. We are working on a permanent resolving this by implementing a more sophisticated hardware detection logic, that should fix it for all.