Custom Reports - Zero Records Found

I want a report that shows basic computer information. I followed the steps here: https://support.eset.com/kb3679/

The report has this data:

Computer . Computer name
Device control . Serial no.
Device control . Manufacturer
Device control . Model
Network IP addresses . Adapter IPv4 address

Running the report returns 0 records.

Any idea?

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 10.54.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 10.54.46 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 10.54.56 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 10.55.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 10.55.18 AM.png

• ESET Staff

I would recommend to check one of existing topis regarding this issue How to see Log "Devicecontrol" on the ERAS.

In short, you have to:

• create report template with "Device control" log data fields. Logs of this type won't be collected prior this information is replicated to AGENT. Make sure that once you created report template, client machine you are using for testing has connected to ERA. From this moment, AGENT will be collecting and sending logs of this type to ERA.
  • you have to configure Device control rules in endpoint product, so that they are using higher severity. Only logs generated for rule with higher severity are sent to AGENT, and thus visible in ERA.
Edited by MartinK

• ESET Staff

@JackieM Just to be sure, with Device control / template above you want to see information about connected/blocked removable devices by device control feature or actually serial/manufacturer of the computer itself? 

Edited by MichalJ

• ESET Staff

Such report could not be created in current version of ERA (6.5). It will be possible in the upcoming release.

As a workaround, you can create one report, to include computer name, serial number & IP Address, and another one to include computer name, manufacturer & model. Export them to CSV, and merge them by the common column (computer name / IP address).

device model.png

serial number.png