• Administrators

The certificate issued for *.cdn.hiberniacdn.com expired on May 6th. The owner of the domain should replace it with a valid certificate. You can allow the communication if you trust it or choose Block if you are not sure.

Thank you. But I still don't understand. I keep hitting BLOCK but it just pops up again and again. I don't recognize the site and I am at a lost as to how to get it to stop popping up. Any sugs ? TY, Gene

• Most Valued Members
13 hours ago, happyggv said:

Thank you. But I still don't understand. I keep hitting BLOCK but it just pops up again and again. I don't recognize the site and I am at a lost as to how to get it to stop popping up. Any sugs ? TY, Gene

Have you ticked remember action for this certificate. In the image the ask everytime bit is selected so blocking it will only block it for that instance and you will be asked again each time,

• Administrators

The url was opened by Edge, hence I'd start off by checking and removing extensions, one at a time.

• Most Valued Members

Nobody is saying its safe. The website you are opening in edge is trying to access (cdn.hiberniacdn.com) , and ESET is alerting you to the fact that the certificate has expired. This happens every now and again on sites and is usually picked up and rectified by the sites owner within a few days. In the meantime you do have the option of allowing it , if you select the REMEMBER action tab and press the ALLOW button it will stop that warning from appearing (albeit with a small risk). Personally i would contact the websites owner and tell them there is a problem with the certificate. Once they fix the issue, you wont see that message any more.