#CASE_00768254 - Devices on ESET home: After resetting of the license from ESET Home > the reset license was unable to remove the old device

Hi ESET Team,

This case number is #CASE_00768254 

I remoted the client machine and open ESET HOME of his client, see the below information :

1. We are able to open the ESET Home account of the client using their registered email address

image.thumb.png.5dcccd6a6604d32d518a6c21420d611b.png

1. The problem would be after resetting the license last week, With ESET Home of the client > Show all subscription > it’s shows that 1 device is activated – so we tried to remove the device but no record there, so we are not able to proceed with disconnecting or removing of old record of the machine
  2. For Troubleshooting purposes: We tried to add the license key ( That license is the reset license from last week ) – when try to add that subscription, it didn’t give us the ability to add since it was already reflected to our client ESET Home
  3. From ‘Show all devices section’ we tried to hit Protect Devices then click ‘CONTINUE> CONTINUE> when we saw the message you need to remove devices before proceeding with protecting devices > it didn’t reflect any ‘Devices’ from that section.

image.thumb.png.a5a875647b0cc332a08dceb014b74e89.png

Can you help us to resolve this case here is the public id 3B3-TVD-U8M

• Administrators

Please be advised that tickets should be escalated via your local ESET distributor. As I can see, a support agent from ESET Australia has already communicated with you regarding the issue so they should contact ESET HQ in case they need further assistance.

Anyways, I've created a ticket for developers to fix sync issues with the license that seem to be there.

P_EHOME-18546

• Marcos changed the title to #CASE_00768254 - Devices on ESET home: After resetting of the license from ESET Home > the reset license was unable to remove the old device
  • Administrators

The issue has been fixed and no connected devices are reported in ESET HOME.

Thank you very much ! Marcos i will inform our client :)

Cheers, 

Gil