Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703 (build 15063) now available

• ESET Insiders

Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703 (build 15063) now available from Windows 10 Update Assistant.

Or grab your ISO @ https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO

Updating my Windows 10 14393 ATM and will trial-and-error ESSP 10.2.10.0 as well in the meantime! ;-)

Cheers

• ESET Insiders
21 minutes ago, mandiato said:

@m4v3r1ck I see that you also play "The Wolf Among Us" or hard fan Fables series? :-)

Could you please elaborate? ?

Cheers

• ESET Insiders

@m4v3r1ck "My lips are sealed" is a phrase which was used by many characters in "The Wolf Among Us" game and Fables comix series :-) Both game, and comix series are great, especially Bigby The Wolf character itself:-) 

• ESET Insiders
4 minutes ago, mandiato said:

@m4v3r1ck "My lips are sealed" is a phrase which was used by many characters in "The Wolf Among Us" game and Fables comix series :-) Both game, and comix series are great, especially Bigby The Wolf character itself:-) 

Aha, I see now. But IRL, I use this phrase the most, when my wife is acting up again! ?

Cheers and enjoy your tweakend!

• Most Valued Members
23 hours ago, Peter Randziak said:

Thanks for sharing, please let us know how it went.

note: please do not speak very much about the "10.2." in the public part of the forums,...

Thank you, P.R.

Sorry if this shouldn't be mentioned but is this a Beta. I've heard it mentioned once before and do check the beta's as enjoy trying the new versions but have not seen anything

• ESET Insiders
3 minutes ago, peteyt said:

Sorry if this shouldn't be mentioned but is this a Beta. I've heard it mentioned once before and do check the beta's as enjoy trying the new versions but have not seen anything

Just ask Peter for a link to the Beta release, or simply enter the Insiders Programm. ?

Good luck!

Cheers

• Most Valued Members
2 minutes ago, m4v3r1ck said:

Just ask Peter for a link to the Beta release, or simply enter the Insiders Programm. ?

Good luck!

Cheers

I'm signed up to the centercode beta part but on there and other places there's no beta apparently. I will send Peter a PM. Curious about what's new.

• ESET Insiders
14 minutes ago, peteyt said:

I'm signed up to the centercode beta part but on there and other places there's no beta apparently. I will send Peter a PM. Curious about what's new.

Yes, sorry I mixed up the Windows 10 INSIDERS and the CENTERCODE for ESET beta's! ?

Best for you to ask Peter to grand you access to the beta for ESSP!

Good luck on your beta hunt!

Cheers