ESET Smart Security Banking Protection NOT working in Chrome

Recently switched from Firefox to Chrome v54 64bit browser.

ESET Banking Protection does NOT work in Chrome.  It DOES work in IE11.

Already contacted ESET Support on this issue, suggesting they add "ESET Banking Protection" extension via Chrome Store.

Chrome Store already has the "ESET Social Media Scanner."

Anyone else found a solution?

• 2 months later...
On 11/30/2016 at 10:47 PM, Peter Randziak said:

Hello,

If I remember correctly, the support for latest versions of Chrome x64 should be added in a service release, which is about to be released soon.

P.R.

Running Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit), ESET Smart Security 10.0.369.0, and Banking Protection mode still NOT working :(

Reminder, Banking Protection DOSE work in IE11.

Peter: "Service release" in Chrome or ESET Smart Security? Please check.

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, tecknomage said:

Running Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit), ESET Smart Security 10.0.369.0, and Banking Protection mode still NOT working :(

Reminder, Banking Protection DOSE work in IE11.

Peter: "Service release" in Chrome or ESET Smart Security? Please check.

No problems here with BPP and the latest version of Chrome x64 on Windows 10. What bank website are you attempting to open?

I tried to open page: hxxp://bidv.com.vn/default.aspx. ( switch into English). I click on login , Eset BPP still working but in screen is empty, only i choose normal browser, it appear. 

I use ESS premium version 10.0.386.0 and chrome ver 56.0.2924.87. I attatched image above

Untitled.png

Minimize the Eset BP&P web page and see if the bank site opens with the green bar around it. If the bank web page doesn't show, click on the browser tab for the bank and see if it opens with the green bar around the web page.

I have something similar in IE11 on Win 10. If running in In-Private mode, the Eset BP&P web page appears full screen and remains. Minimizing it, shows my banking web site home page with green border and Eset BBP tab.

Believe the issue with IE is when running as In-Private, the source IE process is running under runtimebroker.exe under svchost.exe.

15 hours ago, itman said:

Minimize the Eset BP&P web page and see if the bank site opens with the green bar around it. If the bank web page doesn't show, click on the browser tab for the bank and see if it opens with the green bar around the web page.

I have something similar in IE11 on Win 10. If running in In-Private mode, the Eset BP&P web page appears full screen and remains. Minimizing it, shows my banking web site home page with green border and Eset BBP tab.

Believe the issue with IE is when running as In-Private, the source IE process is running under runtimebroker.exe under svchost.exe.

The problem I have is with Chrome browser.  IE11 works fine.

3 hours ago, tecknomage said:

The problem I have is with Chrome browser

Did you try to do this in Chrome as posted previous?

ESET Internet Security just updated to version 10.0.390.0 and Banking Protection now works with Chrome version 56.0.2924.87 (64-bit):)

BUT, my Extensions are not available in the ESET/Chrome page :( AND the extension I really need cannot be added.

• Administrators
On 17. 2. 2017 at 4:53 PM, tecknomage said:

BUT, my Extensions are not available in the ESET/Chrome page :( AND the extension I really need cannot be added.

A secured browser supports only a limited (trusted) set of extensions. What extensions are you missing?

You-all can ignore my original post.  Did not realize that the ESET/Chrome window is a totally separate iteration of Chrome.

I can use Chrome password feature without effecting my normal Chrome settings/extensions.

Sorry about my confusion :unsure: