2 Bug in version 10

Hello

I've install internet security version 10 but there is 2 bug in new version

1:The notification for database update dosn't appear

2:Scan and malware cleaning speed is so very low on my system (it was so fast in 9 version)

Please fix these

Thank you

• ESET Insiders

Hello amir,

1. This is turned off by default in version 10. You need to change the setting as in the screenshot below.
  2. No problem here. On my system, the initial scan was a bit slow but after that the scans are faster than version 9.

post-1033-0-76001700-1478153588_thumb.jpg

I hope this helps  ;)  ...

Edited by puff-m-d

• Administrators

Hello amir,

1. This is turned off by default in version 10. You need to change the setting as in the screenshot below.
  2. No problem here. On my system, the initial scan was a bit slow but after that the scan was faster than version 9.

1, Not only in v10 is it disabled by default. It's disabled by default in all ESET's security products.

2, There should be no difference in scanning speed between v9 and v10. Any differences you may see can be basically attributed to the fact that the local database with information about files was removed after uninstalling v9 and had to be built from scratch after installing the new version. As a result, basically no files were skipped during the initial scan. Any later scans should be much faster, however.