ESET Customer Care

Samoréen

Hi,

I have recently created 2 service requests on the Eset Customer Care site and I have been notified that

...A notification about creation of a new service request has been sent to the contact email you entered into our Support Request Form...

However, no email from Eset has been yet received at this address. Something usual or something went wrong ?

Thanks.

• Administrators

Haven't heard of any issues with creating support tickets recently. Try contacting Athena directly which is your local distributor.

Hi,

I have recently created 2 service requests on the Eset Customer Care site and I have been notified that

...A notification about creation of a new service request has been sent to the contact email you entered into our Support Request Form...

However, no email from Eset has been yet received at this address. Something usual or something went wrong ?

Thanks.

They usually take time to respond as they deal with the tickets in the order received. I hope that the email which you initially purchased your license with is still the same email you are using now as it would be easier to track that way.