ESET SS Firewall holy cow.

MJY

Asesome. Really Asesome.

i already three times reported detail information about ESET SS Firewall problem with Win10.

and still ESET not answering.

another top brands products normally turn off Windows firewall.

Please Stop saying "please re-install, re-boot". maybe i already did 100times.

i don't have idea.

Did you follow up with Marcos (via PM) as he requested? https://forum.eset.com/topic/9058-eset-user-support/?p=47734

Did you open a trouble ticket with your local (country) ESET support or is this forum the only place you posted/asked (for help)?

Edited by TomFace

Did you follow up with Marcos (via PM) as he requested? https://forum.eset.com/topic/9058-eset-user-support/?p=47734

Nope. I just readed. i can't understand ESET customer support process.

even Bullxxxx McAfee will not like this !

i sent three times e-mail to ESET head office Support e-mail, and not yet received nothing answer.

and from ESET Korea, i just hear "We will report to head office after remote control.".

can you understand about this situation ?

i just wished ESET say to me, we already knew about that issue, and we will fix that next module update.

Edited by MJY

Here is the link to S Korea support if you have not opened a trouble ticket as of yet hxxp://www.eset.com/kr-en/support/

If you have already opened a trouble ticket with Korean ESET support, send Marcos the e-mail you should have received from them.

From what Marcos said, I trust you're in Korea.

Good luck MJY...really ESET support is pretty good.

Regards,

Edited by TomFace

Here is the link to S Korea support if you have not opened a trouble ticket as of yet hxxp://www.eset.com/kr-en/support/

If you have already opened a trouble ticket with Korean ESET support, send Marcos the e-mail you should have received from them.

From what Marcos said, I trust you're in Korea.

Good luck MJY...really ESET support is pretty good.

Regards,

Thanks, TomFace.