Can't Access LastPass from Secure Chrome browser?

I'm using Chrome (ver 51xx) and when I open the ESET (ver 9x) bank protection secured browser, I can't access my LassPass passwords.  It doesn't appear to permit the LastPass extension.  Am I seeing this correctly?

• Administrators

Haven't tested it but if it's so then the new version of the LastPass extension would need to be whitelisted.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also having this issue and hope they get it fixed soon. Since we're talking about a *secure* browser here, I would hope/expect that password managers float to the top of priority list for whitelisting.

1. How are notifications made for whitelist changes? (how do I know when Lastpass has been whitelisted?)

2. or, as they are whitelisted, do extensions in my "non-secure" browser automatically get loaded in the secure version?

I like the secure browser idea that ESET has developed, but current user experience is a little confusing

And what about RoboForm? I have the same problem in  Smart Security 9.0.386.0  ... I cannot use RoboForm in the secure browser. It just doesn't appear there. So it is difficult for me to access banking sites via the secure browser. So for now I'm just suppressing the use of the secure browser when it gets in the way.

We should be able to use both LastPass and RoboForm from the secure browser....

Hopefully support for the latest RoboForm version will also be added very shortly.

I use both Firefox and Chrome.

Thanks very much for dealing with this.