Cannot activate EEA v6.4 error ACT.21

zwylde

Cannot find anything useful in the logs.  Will not activate from Remote Administrator or manually.  Any input on this error (ACT.21)?

• 4 weeks later...

I hate to hijack the thread, but I'm in the same situation as the OP.

I was able to successfully install to two workstations, but then the next two are showing that the activation failed. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, pushing the activation from the ERA tasks, and attempted the activation methods available at the actual workstation. All methods failed and the activation process form the workstation actually gave me an "ACT.21" error.

Was there any resolution to this?

• 3 months later...

I have the same situation for a last weeks. Today I've installed EFS v6.4.12002.0 on 3 virtual machines - one Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise and two Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard. On Enterprise everything was fine - activation was made during running installation task from ERA console. On one of Standard machines EFS didn't activate but I was able to activate it manually using my Security Admin account. On the second Standard machine I was not able to activate it at all - Error Code: ACT.21.

• ESET Moderators

Hello Deszynda,

please try to reboot the server and retry the activation, in case it won't help try to reinstall EFSW from a scratch.

Please let us know how it went.

Regards, P.R.