subscription

djnott

How do I find when my subscription is up? There is nothing when I log in? I'm getting notices to renew, but i want to know when It's up.

• Administrators

Unfortunately, you didn't mention what product and version you use. Basically you should find your license expiration date under Help and Support -> Product and license information.

• 1 month later...

Received a renewal notice regarding my mobile account. I have two licenses, Android and PC for multiple devices each. Thought I would investigate to  see about consolidating the two contracts so contacted sales. Explained my situation and asked how much time was left on my contract, provided my email address and was told about a month. Asked if I would get credit for my unused expired other contract and was told that I would get 60 days extension on the new combined contract. Was about to purchase but deal was not that good as knew one contract would expire in November. Did not purchase and decided to check my license expiration on both PC and Android, both expire in November 2017! Question who is driving the sales team and is the quarter that short on revenue that they had to resort to such a tactic to hit their target. Be more than happy to give more info if required.

• 3 weeks later...

@gsadvisor Next time you might better open a new thread as your issue does not really seem to be related to the issue of @djnott.

As for your question I think it really depends on where you bought your license/which is your local ESET distributor. Because in different countries ESET has different quarters and therefore also different sales teams and so on... Also the license details/expirations/discounts/... vary. So maybe contacting your local distributor might be more successful than asking here why you was misguided. Probably they have also just renewed your license for you... ;)

Edited by rugk