how to list applications installed windows 10/8/7 remotely

Go to solution Solved by psilva,

Hi People!

Now i need to know how to list applications installed windows 10/8/7 remotely?, i have a clients with remote agent, but i need to make a report with this information.

Is possible to use client task for to do it?

Thanks in advance!

Pablo

• ESET Staff

Hello, You can enable reporting of installed applications by enabling this option in ERA Agent policy.

Hi Eset Staff!

How i can apply this policy?, i need to go target, left mouse button and manage policy?

Thanks in advance!

Pablo

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Esset Staff!

Ready works, is very easy ..

Thanks a lot!

hello,

could you give step to create template for report.

thank youl

• ESET Staff

hello, anyone can help how to create template for report in this case.

thank you.

It depends on what exactly you want it to report. I would suggest you to look at existing reports and possibly clone them & edit to your needs. You will have to use data from section "Installed software".

hello, anyone can help how to create template for report in this case.

thank you.

It depends on what exactly you want it to report. I would suggest you to look at existing reports and possibly clone them & edit to your needs. You will have to use data from section "Installed software".

Hi MartinK,

i want to see list "installed software in table view. could you please assist me how to create it?

thank you.

• ESET Staff

You need to create a new report template.

You can do it in the section "reports", by choosing the option to "create new report template". 

You need to choose the output of the report to be "table", and then you need to choose the appropriate data fields (symbols). You add data, related to "installed applications" (search works). Once you choose the first option, other options will be pre-filtered, meaning you will get only the the symbols, that are related to the first one.

More info can be located here: hxxp://help.eset.com/era_admin/63/en-US/index.html?reports.htm 

However, such report already exists in the ERA, and is called "installed applications". Please check the following KB Article for further help: hxxp://support.eset.com/kb3638/