personall firewall

hi i want put some software in eset node 32 firewall to stop them conecting to internet and check for update. how can i do that? please help me , i dont want use my windows firewall , i turned it off

i have  a windows 10 system.   my smart security was running fine but now I have a warning that my firewall is not open.  I tried to open it but it will not.  I have removed and reinstalled smart security.  still no firewall.  any ideas?

• ESET Staff

Hi sedi,

hi i want put some software in eset node 32 firewall to stop them conecting to internet and check for update. how can i do that? please help me , i dont want use my windows firewall , i turned it off

You cannot do that, because ESET NOD32 Antivirus doesn't have one. You have to upgrade your license to ESET Smart Security

in order to have a firewall (BTW uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus, reboot and later install ESET Smart Security).

When you have ESET Smart Security, put the Firewall in "Interactive mode" and create a rule to block the program you want

to stop connecting the internet. Be sure to put the Firewall in "automatic with rules". :)