Firewal problem in windows 10

Hello
I need some help
I have installed smart security 9 on my computer running Windows 10. When  i activate the firewall i lost my internet connection. To get back my internet connection i need to desactivate the firewall and restart my computer.

Thank you

Was there a previous AV on this computer?  If so did you uninstall? 

If the previous AV was uninstalled make sure there are no left over filtering drivers on the NIC and no leftovers in windows\system32\drivers. 

BTW. Is the internet only came back after rebooting or does it come on immediately after disabling the firewall? 

Hello and thanks to respond

1-No there was not any antivirus installed before.

2-the internet only came back after rebooting.

When i activate the firewall , i have a message tell me the firewall is not running, and the internet connection stop responding

• Administrators

Does temporarily disabling firewall via the ESET icon right-click menu make a difference? If you check your Ethernet adapter properties, is ESET Personal firewall in the list? Does temporarily unchecking it restore Internet connectivity?

I can't disable temporarily the firewall because when i try to activate it , it does not activate . I have a message that the firewall is not running, "error when starting firewall services, the firewall is notfonctional". But after that i lost my internet connection.

This is my traduction because eset is in french on my computer   (une erreur s'est produite au demarrage des services de pare-feu.Le pare-feu personnel ne fonctionnera pas.)

Thank you