Advice to buy key

youyousag

Hello youyousag. Prior to your post, I never heard of g2a (it may be famous to you, but I am in the USA)-but I did look around and have an idea about them.

If I were you, I'd trust your first gut instinct (whatever that was).

Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Edited by TomFace

• ESET Staff

Hi,

That (if I not mistaken) is a license for 3 months only, and watching some online stores from several ESET website distributors  around the world you find the ESET license system is for year/s.

Perhaps not all what glows and cheap is good. I suggest to ask your region distributor about how much legal that offer is and if you got support after buy it.

Your call.

look guys i heard from my friends that 5 from my friends bought keys from g2a the keys are very good and cheap so i bought  3 keys from them i hope nothing will go wrong ^^ 

• ESET Insiders

I've used G2A for gaming software and found the experience was fine. That said, they have been associated with selling  Russian product keys as well as trading in Humble Bundle keys and stolen keys (if one believes Ubisoft, EA etc). I believe Steam don't have anything to do with G2A keys (as in, if it the CD key doesn't work or is black listed, tough luck).

If it smells rank, leave it alone. To me, a 3 month product key is a promotional key that's being re-sold.

Edited by TJP