A problem with the firewall?

Hello,

I'm trying to share internet from my PC to phone by creating a Wi-Fi hotspot with " mhotspot software "

the hotspot is created successfully , I can log in from my mobile .

The problem is that I don't get internet signal on my phone ( not sure if I'm describing it properly ) ,

It shows that the phone is connected to the hotspot but I can't use the internet .

This is a new problem for me , It was working properly until yesterday .

I tried disabling the firewall temporary and it worked fine, but when the firewall protection comes back to work , the problem starts again.

NOTE : I made a rule for mhotspot & add it to exceptions but didn't work.

• Administrators

In the IDS setup, enable logging of blocked connections and reproduce the problem. Afterwards disable logging, open the firewall log, right-click the appropriate record and select "Don't block similar events in the future". In ESS v9, we've added a firewall troubleshooting wizard which shows you a list of recent communications and provides an easy way for creating a permitting rule.

• Most Valued Members

In the IDS setup, enable logging of blocked connections and reproduce the problem. Afterwards disable logging, open the firewall log, right-click the appropriate record and select "Don't block similar events in the future". In ESS v9, we've added a firewall troubleshooting wizard which shows you a list of recent communications and provides an easy way for creating a permitting rule.

WOW!. That is just to cool for words to describe. Can't wait to get my new measly allotment of data so I can try it out. Running out  of data before running out of month isn't fun.