ESET internet security issues

im on paid ESET Internet security AV.a recent BSOD inc ident in my windows 11 laptop promptrd a query from me in various forums and i have been given the explanation that its the ESET AV which has caused this.i dont really understand this.also i have never been able to update my windows 11 22H1 to 22H2 where again i ve been told that ESET AV is the culprit.what can i do now

bsod 1.jpg

• Administrators

Does temporarily uninstalling ESET make a difference? Does the issue occur as soon as you install the latest v17.1.9 with default settings?

11 hours ago, Marcos said:

Does temporarily uninstalling ESET make a difference? Does the issue occur as soon as you install the latest v17.1.9 with default settings?

what is temporary unin stall

You are basically being asked to confirm if what you have been told is correct. If this screen pops up every hour then uninstall ESET and wait 3 - 4 hours to see if it happens again. If it doesn't happen again you can install ESET and see if the problem shows up. If it does show up again then you have confirmed your problem is with ESET. If it doesn't show up again or appears after you've uninstalled ESET you know the problem is related to something else.