Purchase of subscriptions

Hola, he comprado 2 suscripciones para 5 equipos cada una, pero solo recibí 1 correo con 1 suscripción, por favor indicarme a donde puedo apoyarme, me urge activar la segunda suscripción.

Machine translation:

I have purchased 2 subscriptions for 5 devices each, but I only received 1 email with 1 subscription, please tell me where I can get support, I urgently need to activate the second subscription.

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to Purchase of subscriptions
  • Administrators

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English.

Since I was unable to find any license registered with your forum email address, please provide your public license IDs in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX.

On 2/3/2024 at 8:58 AM, Marcos said:

Since this is an English forum, we kindly ask you to post in English.

Since I was unable to find any license registered with your forum email address, please provide your public license IDs in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX.

Thanks, I have two IDs currently, the first expires in a couple of days, 3AC-SRC-KRA; The id 3A9-44T-KRB is from the recent purchase, but my requirement is that I bought two subscriptions for 1 year and for 5 devices each and I only received an email with the subscription of the second ID that I sent you.
The registered email address for the purchase is: miXXXXXXto@yahoo.com, my email address is emXXXXXXXXXXXsdc@outlook.com and I am the management assistant.

Edited by Marcos
Redacted

21 minutes ago, Marcos said:

You can retrieve the license email via https://www.eset.com/int/support/lost-license/.

The email you indicate is correct, when I enter ESET HOME with that email, 2 subscriptions appear, one is about to expire and that was the reason they were renewed, but the current ID 3A9-44T-KRB only gave me access to 5 devices, and the purchase was made for 10 devices.

Antivirus 2024.pdf

• Administrators

According to the receipt, the purchase was made for a 5-user license. If this is not correct, please contact the distributor or reseller from whom you purchased the license.

image.png

Just now, Marcos said:

According to the receipt, the purchase was made for a 5-user license. If this is not correct, please contact the distributor or reseller from whom you purchased the license.

image.png

I bought 2 licenses for 5 devices each, but we only received 1 email with a subscription for 5, I need to receive the second one, and I bought it online at ESET, that's why I'm writing to you but no one can help me.

• Administrators

I was wrong, the licenses are registered to different email addresses:
3AC-SRC-KRA: maxxxxxxxto@yahoo.com
3A9-44T-KRB: mixxxxxxto@yahoo.com

I've re-sent the license email for 3A9-44T-KRB to mixxxxxxto@yahoo.com. Please check the spam folder if you don't find the email in your inbox.

5 minutes ago, Marcos said:

I was wrong, the licenses are registered to different email addresses:
3AC-SRC-KRA: maxxxxxxxto@yahoo.com
3A9-44T-KRB: mixxxxxxto@yahoo.com

I've re-sent the license email for 3A9-44T-KRB to mixxxxxxto@yahoo.com. Please check the spam folder if you don't find the email in your inbox.

The activation of ID 3A9-44T-KRB WAS RECEIVED IN THE EMAIL mixxxxxxto@yahoo.com, on the same day of purchase. The problem I am reporting is that we did not receive the second email with the other activation, I am missing an email with the second purchase.

I am attaching a pdf where you can see that ESET Internet Security is expiring, and I only have 1 of 2 recently purchased subscriptions enabled. This is because the second email with the other activation was not received. By the way, we wanted to renew the same subscription, we did not want 2 new ones, but their platform did not allow us to do so.

Suscripciones.pdf

• Administrators

There is only one 5-user license registered to mixxxxxxto@yahoo.com on files. If you are positive that you have paid for two 5-user licenses, please contact the distributor or reseller who sold the license.

21 minutes ago, Marcos said:

There is only one 5-user license registered to mixxxxxxto@yahoo.com on files. If you are positive that you have paid for two 5-user licenses, please contact the distributor or reseller who sold the license.

I bought the 2 licenses on the ESET website, but I can't find an email, chat or contact number, that's why I wrote here because my seller is ESET