Discord Spyware Protection?

It's been a while, I am seeing a lot of discord bots are being created every day. But then I saw one type of bot which is not just a regular bot. It's a spyware. Literally, it can automatically spy on you and track your process and also steal your credentials. I am wandering if ESET can have protection from this kind of new Spyware. I've never encountered one yet but hope I'll be secure in future. 

• Administrators

I'm afraid that the question is too broad and without more information, such as an article with IoC we won't be able to comment on it. If you have a link to share, please provide it. Generally an antivirus should detected any kind of malware so ESET very likely detects it.

• Most Valued Members
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, NobodyCares said:

It's been a while, I am seeing a lot of discord bots are being created every day. But then I saw one type of bot which is not just a regular bot. It's a spyware. Literally, it can automatically spy on you and track your process and also steal your credentials. I am wandering if ESET can have protection from this kind of new Spyware. I've never encountered one yet but hope I'll be secure in future. 

Try to follow these steps here provided by Discord to secure your account more :

https://discord.com/safety/360043857751-four-steps-to-a-super-safe-account

Edited by Nightowl