Issue with nofications email

Samuel12
Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Hi,

I recently migrated to ESET PROTECT Cloud (version: 5.0.9.1) from ESET PROTECT On-Prem (version 10.1) and I am having an issue with notifications email and don't receive them. When I click send test mail, I receive the error "Failed to send the email. Please check your notification configuration.". (Please see the attached picture).

I have checked the configuration, everything seems fine. I receive this error when testing any of the notifications, and all their status are Ok. I have administrator permissions set.

I used the same email address with ESET PROTECT On-Prem and had no issue.

Best regards,

Samuel

Notification error.jpg

• Administrators

The screenshot doesn't show SMTP server settings. Please make sure it's configured properly. Should the problem persists, further investigation of logs and the pcap log with the SMTP communication will be needed so please raise a support ticket.

Hi Marcos,

Thanks for the reply. Just to make sure, in ESET PROTECT Cloud, it doesn't seem to have a SMTP server settings in the settings section. It seems to be configured automatically. Am I missing something?

Best regards,

Samuel

We encountered the same case; can you provide us with a solution on how to resolve this issue?

When we click send test mail, I receive the error "Failed to send the email. Please check your notification configuration.

1 hour ago, Marcos said:

It should be fixed now, please confirm.

Hi, I confirm the issue has been resolved for me. Notifications and test emails are now working properly.

Best regards,

Samuel