Jump to content

Spam Filter Stopped Working

Recommended Posts

I'm running Internet Security version, with Outlook in Office 365.

Over the last couple of days, I've updated my Eset license and installed a program called Metadact to scrub metadata in documents attached to outgoing email. Since one of these two changes (and I strongly suspect it's the installation of Metadact), my Eset spam filter has stopped working. I can left-click on an email and designate it as Spam, but Eset has stopped catching Spam emails automatically.

I did a chat with Eset Tech Support, and was advised to change the Junk Mail setting in Outlook. I questioned whether that was associated with Eset's spam protection, and was repeatedly assured it was. Well, the problem of spam not being filtered by Eset persists.

I'd appreciate any help or suggestions to get Eset to once again filter spam.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...