About repository in ESET PROTECT (Server), Version 10.1 (10.1.1291.0)

Hello to all of you.

I hope everything is okay with you.

I'm writing to let you know about the repository problem on the Eset Protect server.

I updated the server repository from "AUTOSELECT" to my local path repository, such as "hxxp://localhost:8080/repository-final." and the server loaded the products from repository local. After that, when I changed the server repository to "AUTOSECECT" then, the server was not  loading products from the default server repository.

I attempted to solve it using these methods, but it didn't work:

-visit this website: The eSet Protect Repository isn't Working: https://support.eset.com/en/kb7811

-Restart the Eset Protect server (using services.msc)

-Clear the browser's cache

-Clear the ipconfig /flushdns cache

-Restart the server numerous times.

I hope anybody can help me for this issue.

Below are screenshots and trace.log on my server.

P/s : are the the solution to ESET protect server can update repository immediately ?

Thanks for attendence.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

trace.log

Just now, Marcos said:

Did you restart the ESET PROTECT server service after changing the repository path?

Hi Marcos,

After change repository, i restarted  ESET PROTECT server service , even restart the server after that.

1 minute ago, Marcos said:

Please raise a support ticket then.

Thanks your suggestion.

At this time , the server can load protuct from repository default. I don't know why the server before can not load, You can see from 5:46 pm, the server still can not load products from "AUTOSECLECT" although i tried many ways as i said early so that i posted this topic. And now at 6:15 pm, server can load products that i expected.

As i expected, is there the way to server can load repository ( AUTOSELECT or local repository path) immediately ?

5.png