System ntoskrnl.exe high disk usage (300-400mo/s)

Hello i am back , here the eset log i hope it will work this time , if not clearly i don't know what we will do (even if for my opinnion the issue that i experienced is clearly fixed)

• Administrators

Please compress EsetPerf.etl, upload the archive to a safe location (e.g. OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.) and drop me a message with a download link.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, ghalilahlou said:

Sir i am sorry i forgot. Sadly my free license is gonna end soon , so idk how i will test this

What do you mean please? As per the above screenshot, it's TreeSizeFree.exe which takes most disk IO time. It's unrelated to ESET.

Hello , i am back , so you asked me to do again everything , like enabling again the Scan Startup , however , i just reactivated and i don't have the system high disk usage, maybe i have to check again when i will turn off the computer and start it again
Edit: i jsut got the issue back , imma give u the eset log 

Edited by ghalilahlou

• Administrators
On 9/6/2023 at 1:03 AM, ghalilahlou said:

Hello so i think i fex the issue by disabling  startup scan , if u wanted the screenshot here
image.png

The link points to mail.google.com and is invalid. Please provide a screenshot for clarification in the first place.

Yes that's what i did , i just have to add it in transfer now. However i did what you told me :
- re active startup scan 
- wait until the problem is back 
- do the eset scan (when i activated the diagnotic option)
- i had a 16gb eset perf log thati compressed 
-now i will do a link so i will transfer it to you

• Administrators

Advanced OS logging should be activated for no longer than 30-60s when the issue is manifesting, otherwise huge logs may be generated and the data may not fit into memory before being written to the log.