System ntoskrnl.exe high disk usage (300-400mo/s)

Hello so i don't know why but 2weeks after i downloaded eset internet security , i got an issue with system ntoskrnl.exe high disk usage , i can confirm this because i uninstalled 2times the eset internet security and i haven't recieved this issue , is there a bug right now , or is that normal and i have to unable a setting for this ? Sadly i forogt to send an image before i unisntall a second time the antivirus to be sure that this can be the cause of that particular issue , however i saw this high disk usage in taksmanager when este service and the app was still here 

• Administrators

Please carry on as follows:

1. Enable advanced operating system logging under Tools -> Diagnostics in the advanced setup
  2. Reproduce the issue
  3. Stop logging
  4. Collect logs with ESET Log Collector and upload the generated archive here.

• Administrators

The screenshot is not available. I assume the same would happen during any on-demand scan since basically all files on a disk need to be read and scanned for threats. An advanced OS log (EsetPerf.etl) as well as a screenshot of the app showing high disk usage would be needed.

• Administrators

Startup scan tasks should be enabled, otherwise it may happen that new malware will continue to run for some time until the machine is rebooted.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, ghalilahlou said:

The problem is that if i enable the system is Slow and i don't really like this 

That's why we'd need an advanced operating system log (EsetPerf.etl) to find out the root cause of the slowdown.

well in the screen the reason of slow down was that the disk usage was at 100-70% (300-400mo/s) , and i uninstalled 2times eset which was the reason that i had this problem (before i disable the startup scan) so idk what to say now because my issue is kinda resolved

• Administrators

I suspect disk errors or another process reading from or writing to the disk when a startup scan is running. However, without logs we can only speculate about the root cause. Definitely it's not a normal behavior and it doesn't happen to most of other ESET users.

• Administrators

Still there was no advanced OS log EsetPerf.etl in the C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Security\Diagnostics folder:

C:\ProgramData\ESET\ESET Security\Diagnostics\

2023-09-05 19:32  <DIR>           ECP
         0 files               0 bytes