Eset Cloud keeps telling me Your OS is outdated even after upgrading to Win 10

Go to solution Solved by Marcos,

Luego de configurar mi Cloud, me apareció la advertencia de Su sistema Operativo está obsoleto en los equipos con Windows 7.

Decidí realizar la actualización de esos 7 equipos y aún luego de actualizar a Windows 10 y Actualizar las versiones de ESET Endpoint Antivirus de 9.1.206 a 10.1.2046, me sigue apareciendo la advertencia: Su sistema Operativo está obsoleto en esos 7 equipos.

Alguien sabe si existe algún modo de resolver esto??

image.png.3f2328179946934cfdc869abb914c6c2.png

Machine translation:

After setting up my Cloud, I got the Your OS is out of date warning on Windows 7 computers.

I decided to update those 7 computers and even after upgrading to Windows 10 and updating ESET Endpoint Antivirus versions from 9.1.206 to 10.1.2046, I still get the warning: Your Operating system is outdated on those 7 computers.

Does anyone know if there is a way to resolve this?

Edited by Marcos
Machine translation added

• Marcos changed the title to Eset Cloud keeps telling me Your OS is outdated even after upgrading to Win 10
  • Administrators

First of all, we kindly ask you to post in English since this is an English forum.

Are those machines actually running Windows 10 22H1 or 22H2 update? Couldn't it be that an older version without ACS support is installed?

Hi Marcos!
I appreciate the suggestion about English, I missed the detail

Thanks fot you respone.

I checked the updates and I am going to try to update to the 22H2 versions to see if it is solved!
Thanks again

• Administrators
  • Solution

In case you have also other systems that are no ACS compliant, please refer to https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/topic/kb5022661-windows-support-for-the-azure-code-signing-program-4b505a31-fa1e-4ea6-85dd-6630229e8ef4 for information about Windows updates that need to be installed to add ACS support. Windows 11 and Windows 10 21H2 and newer come with ACS support.