Linux EndPoint for HOME user, after Linux NOD32 discontinued

I bought Linux NOD32, and 1 week later it was discontinued, I will never forget or forgive ESET for that.

I have a varient of Ubuntu 20.04, and while I know that officially Linux EndPoint is for Ubuntu 18, I installed it anyway and it succeeded. However I cannot activated it, I have tried 25 times. I tried using my product key, my public id, my username / pass, my other username / pass, all in the terminal and all failed. Did they forget to send me a different license for EndPoint? Will the original Linux NOD32 license work?

Just to repeat myself, I have already read and carefully followed the directions in:

https://help.eset.com/eeau/9/en-US/activate_eeau.html   so no need to repost that. I am looking for troubleshooting help with this, thank you.

• Administrators

Your license with ther public ID 3AN-69G-PNT is for ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Windows. As you have found out, ESET no longer sells nor offers products for Linux for home users.

• Most Valued Members
19 hours ago, SavageSquirrel said:

I bought Linux NOD32, and 1 week later it was discontinued, I will never forget or forgive ESET for that.

I have a varient of Ubuntu 20.04, and while I know that officially Linux EndPoint is for Ubuntu 18, I installed it anyway and it succeeded. However I cannot activated it, I have tried 25 times. I tried using my product key, my public id, my username / pass, my other username / pass, all in the terminal and all failed. Did they forget to send me a different license for EndPoint? Will the original Linux NOD32 license work?

Just to repeat myself, I have already read and carefully followed the directions in:

https://help.eset.com/eeau/9/en-US/activate_eeau.html   so no need to repost that. I am looking for troubleshooting help with this, thank you.

When did you buy the license as eset has not supported Linux for home users for quite some time