Cpu Temperature High with Eset Internet Security and Eset Service

hello everyone , for a few weeks I have noticed that I have high temperatures on my pc.
My configuration is as follows:
Ryzen 5900x
x570s unify motherboard
noctua heatsink nhd15s
ram 32gb crucial 3600mhz
case lian li lancool II mesh
rtx 3070ti asus

Eset Internet security version 15.1.12.0

I noticed the problem for a while but this morning I realized that even in idle with only chrome open, eset internet security gives me peaks to the processor of 75 °, but not only having practically nothing running with a percentage of use of 10% the cpu does not drop below constant 66 °. Is the problem really Eset service? I would like to take it off after buying it and I was also enjoying it. I am attaching a screen

https://ibb.co/qDNRxDT

problema eset 1.JPG

Edited by fantidus90

• Administrators

Has the issue started to occur just recently and until then you'd been running ESET without issues? Does temporarily pausing real-time protection protection make a difference?

Please carry on as follows:
- in the advanced setup -> tools -> diagnostics enable advanced operating system logging
- reproduce the issue
- after 2-3 minutes disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector
- upload the generated archive here or to a file sharing service and provide me with a download link in a personal message.

• ESET Insiders

If you display the "Power usage" column in Task Manager does it show any particular program using above average power? It really could be anything without more info.

On 5/26/2022 at 10:09 PM, Marcos said:

Has the issue started to occur just recently and until then you'd been running ESET without issues? Does temporarily pausing real-time protection protection make a difference?

Please carry on as follows:
- in the advanced setup -> tools -> diagnostics enable advanced operating system logging
- reproduce the issue
- after 2-3 minutes disable logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector
- upload the generated archive here or to a file sharing service and provide me with a download link in a personal message.

thanks guys and marcos, sorry for time i work this day. i have create log file. i have pm you now with log