Questions about email protection

eclipse79

Hello

I have just enabled email protection. I have some questions about this feature:

• I have enabled outlook plugin (I have Office365) . In my outlook profile there are 3 accounts, but "Detected items" folder (that is set in the policy to be the folder that will contains detected items), has been created only in the default email account, I suppose that I should see this folder in each email account... am I wrong?
  • The emails that will be stored in "Detected items" will also contain infected files? Or they will be moved in Eset quaratine?
  • Some of my clients has Mozilla Thunderbird. In this case, no "Detected Items" folder has been created. I will see a notification warning in the subject of the email?

Thanks!

Edited by eclipse79

I just reviewed my own config and settings. All of the email accounts in my one Outlook profile have the Detected Items folder (although they were probably added many years ago by ESET!)

"The emails that will be stored in "Detected items" will also contain infected files? Or they will be moved in Eset quaratine?"

ESET would quarantine infected files, but the email itself would reside there (that's my experience).

Thunderbird doesn't seem to be a supported email client. 

Screenshot 2022-03-29 122340.png

2 hours ago, BrianMorris said:

Thunderbird doesn't seem to be a supported email client. 

Only for POPS or IMAPS malware scanning of incoming e-mail. Stuff like "Detected items" folder, etc.. doesn't work for T-Bird e-mail.