Remote deployment failed with: VerifyFileContentSignature:

Hii all

Please help me.

i would like to deploy agent to users and it shows errors as in attached image.

In tracer log it appear like below.

2022-02-02 06:34:30 Error: CRemoteInstallModule [Thread 2a2c]: Remote deployment failed with: VerifyFileContentSignature: Failed to validate PGP signature: Error while parsing
2022-02-02 06:34:30 Error: CRemoteInstallModule [Thread 2a2c]: VerifyFileContentSignature: Failed to validate PGP signature: Error while parsing
2022-02-02 06:34:38 Error: NetworkModule [Thread 377c]: Receive: NodSslWriteEncryptedData: Internal error in the underlying implementations., ResolvedIpAddress:xxxx, ResolvedHostname:xxxx, ResolvedPort:52376
2022-02-02 06:34:38 Error: NetworkModule [Thread 377c]: Protocol failure for session id 59, error:Receive: NodSslWriteEncryptedData: Internal error in the underlying implementations.
2022-02-02 06:35:38 Error: NetworkModule [Thread 377c]: Receive: NodSslWriteEncryptedData: Internal error in the underlying implementations., ResolvedIpAddress:xxxx, ResolvedHostname:xxxx, ResolvedPort:52380
2022-02-02 06:35:38 Error: NetworkModule [Thread 377c]: Protocol failure for session id 60, error:Receive: NodSslWriteEncryptedData: Internal error in the underlying implementations.

anyone experience this same problem?

and what are the solution.. 

please guide me..

thank you.

ss.JPG

Edited by hafizhassan
disclose ip address

• ESET Staff

Could you please double check your management server can actually communicate with ESET repository servers (http://repository.eset.com) without any problems? From provided logs it seems that data received from this server is malformed or completely wrong - which might indicate some network error, including possible intervention of various network-scanning or forwarding proxies in between.
In other words, remote deployment attempt fails in initial stage where AGENT installer is to be fetched, even before connection attempt to remove device is made. If this is the true, the same problem would be indicated when you will try to manually create either all-in-one or live installer directly in the console = and this is what I would recommend to check and possibly diagnose.