Auto update every 50-60 minutes

Guest minchIÄ!

Hello forum.

My auto-update is bugging the... well yeah. If I am ever in a game running fullscreen, out I fly every 60 minutes or so.

This was not the case previously. Not sure when this "out to windows" thing started time-wise, 6 months ago?

It's like double-punch PULSE of gettafeckouttawhateveryerdoin'... every damned hour!

Tried unchecking the boxes. Did nothing.

HELP!

• Administrators

Engine updates are released 6 times a workday so you should not get a notification about successful module update every hour. Moreover, the notifications are disabled by default:

image.png

Guest minchIÄ!

Hello Marcos

Notifications? Oh, no no. Eset "thinking-spin" rolls twice ten minutes to the full hour (like just now - 12.50 swedish time). Every hour. If I am playing a game in fullscreen mode I get thrown out of it.

Guest minchIÄ!

To clarify: Eset is doing something hourly. What, I do not know. The auto-update part was just me guessing.

32 minutes ago, Guest minchIÄ! said:

To clarify: Eset is doing something hourly. What, I do not know. The auto-update part was just me guessing.

Open Eset GUI. Then select Tools -> More Tools -> Scheduler. There are two Update tasks defined. One runs immediately after user Win logon. The other update task runs by default every hour thereafter.