JS/Agent.OZD

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,
My friend gets this message

“ A threat found This website contains potentially dangerous content.  Threat: JS / Agent.OZD Trojan. Access was denied.  Computer is safe.“

when she visits https://theyogimatt.com which I don’t get in my pc.

If you can help me scanning it to double check.. would be great.

51 minutes ago, Marcos said:

The website was compromised and contains JS/Agent.OZD trojan as reported by ESET.

Hello Marcos,

I contacted the website owner and he said they scanned the website multiple times and couldn’t found any appearance of the malware.. Could you please help “they should look for what”?

+I will give them this link to read and check and benefit from it..

Thanks in advance Marcos. 

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, Ashwaq said:

Could you please help “they should look for what”?

The admin should search for "/blue/blue.php?id='+token();" to locate the malicious JS.

1 minute ago, Marcos said:

The admin should search for "/blue/blue.php?id='+token();" to locate the malicious JS.

Thanks a lot.

Hello Marcos,

The website owner said they took actions and removed the files.

would you please check again if it’s solved 🥺!

Thanks in advance for your support

21 minutes ago, Ashwaq said:

would you please check again if it’s solved

I  can connect to the web site w/o any Eset alerts. The site's home web page did take a while to load however in FireFox.

8 minutes ago, itman said:

I  can connect to the web site w/o any Eset alerts. The site's home web page did take a while to load however in FireFox.

Thanks Itman 🤩🤩 Great news👏🏼👏🏼

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
8 hours ago, Capstone Works - CAA said:

Brand new website - suspect infected .js files.  Web developer is adamant that nothing is wrong.

Need to provide a second opinion.

Searching for "/wp-admin/css/colors/blue/blue.php" should help them locate the malicious javascript injected in js files.

14 hours ago, Capstone Works - CAA said:

Brand new website - suspect infected .js files.  Web developer is adamant that nothing is wrong.

I just scanned the web site at the Quttera web scanner site and it shows as clean.

Edited by itman

10 hours ago, Marcos said:

/wp-admin/css/colors/blue/blue.php

As far as the above is concerned, note the following:

Hello I launched the wordfence security plugin and I just realized that a file: wp-admin / css / colors / blue / php.in was very risky.

Detail: This file is in a WordPress core location but is not distributed with this version of WordPress. This scan often includes files left over from a previous WordPress version, but it may also find files added by another plugin, files added by your host, or malicious files added by an attacker. 192 more similar files were found.

https://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/56230/wp-admin-css-colors-blue-php-in

Also refer to this: https://fixhackedwebsite.com/wordpress-hacked-redirect-how-to-clean-website-redirect-malware/

This web site is heavily infected. Below are some and I am sure not all malware detection's by Eset:

hxxps://seekops.com/wp-content/plugins/assets/lib/vc_carousel/js/transition.min.js?ver=6.5.0
hxxps://seekops.com/wp-content/plugins/assets/js/dist/js_composer_front.min.js?ver=6.5.0
hxxps://seekops.com/wp- content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/extensions/revolution.extension.slideanims.min.js?version=5.4.8;
hxxps://seekops.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/extensions/revolution.extension.layeranimation.min.js?version=5.4.8
hxxps://seekops.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/extensions/revolution.extension.actions.min.js?version=5.4.8
hxxps://seekops.com/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/extensions/revolution.extension.navigation.min.js?version=5.4.8;
hxxps://seekops.com/wp-content/plugins/assets/js/dist/js_composer_front.min.js?ver=6.5.0
hxxps://seekops.com/wp-content/plugins/interactive-world-maps/includes/js/shortcode.js?ver=2.4.9
hxxps://seekops.com/wp-content/plugins/interactive-world-maps/includes/js/responsive.js?ver=2.4.9

Edited by itman

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
9 minutes ago, Wcc said:

@Marcos our website was flagged with JS/Agent.OZD, can you please help us to identify infected files www.extremetech.com

Searching for "/wp-content/themes/twentyten/index.php?id='+token();" should help you locate the malicious javascript.

• Administrators
33 minutes ago, Nabeelmeer said:

JS/Agent.OZD trojan on my website for eset my website is www.fabtech.co.za please can you assist

Searching for "if(ndsj===undefined)" should help you locate and remove the offending javascript.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Vyshnav MT said:

Can you help me please i have same issue in my website travcount.com/agent

Unfortunately I can't help by providing the exact js code to search for since the website requires authorization and the malware is not injected on the login page.

Basically what you can do:
1, Reproduce the detection
2, Check the Detections log for urls containing the malicious javascript.
3, On the web server check those js files for a suspicious javascript (typically located towards the end of js files).
4, Look up the suspicious javascript in other files on the website and remove all occurrences of it.

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Vyshnav MT said:

i can give you demo login could you please check it ??

Yes, you can send it to me in a private message.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Diptendu said:

dev.aunwesha.com is showing this error.

Please help me find the infected files.

Searching for "/colors/blue/blue.php?id='+token();" should help you locate the malicious javascript.

• 1 month later...