ESET Nod32 Antivirus keep on giving warnings.Can anybody help?

so the thing is that i just installed eset and right off the bat it has started giving errors(i have another antivirus called SAclient) and it even tries telling that its trying to access some files even some windows system 32 applications (such as: Windows Explorer, and Services and Controller app,etc.) and that too i am getting messages as i type this post. please help...

Here's an example: 

Capture.JPG.a8ad512d6cd78df36177eecbd2b95810.JPG

• Administrators

If you want to keep PUA detection enabled and the particular PUA not detected for whatever reason, you can expand advanced options in the alert and tick the "Exclude from detection" box prior to clicking the Ignore button.

• Most Valued Members
8 hours ago, MYTHIC said:

so the thing is that i just installed eset and right off the bat it has started giving errors(i have another antivirus called SAclient) and it even tries telling that its trying to access some files even some windows system 32 applications (such as: Windows Explorer, and Services and Controller app,etc.) and that too i am getting messages as i type this post. please help...

Here's an example: 

Capture.JPG.a8ad512d6cd78df36177eecbd2b95810.JPG

Is your other AV just an on demand scanner as if it uses real-time protection this could cause a lot of conflicts.

It is recommended to only use one real-time AV due to this.

Also Googling SAclient/Segurazo shows that it may be more bad than good

Edited by peteyt