Anti Phishing turning off itself

Hi i have been using Eset Mobile Security on Infinix Note 7. From start there is a problem which is AntiPhishing permission is getting turned off itself again and again. I have checked all the settings and took out ESET from auto battery optimization and allowed it to run in the background but the problem remains.

Screenshot_20210325-132557.png

Screenshot_20210325-132623.png

Screenshot_20210325-133442.png

Thanks for the help but i didn't found any setting for android 10 in the link also i have attached the screenshots of all permissions to ESET

Screenshot_20210325-140029.png

Screenshot_20210325-135900.png

Screenshot_20210325-135817.png

Screenshot_20210325-135707.png

• Most Valued Members

Try to disable the battery optimizer from running , most of these software are just useless and all they do is automatically force close the applications which can interrupt them which what happened to ESET.

You can look from Android settings about Battery usage and then after that you can ditch the applications that will eat your battery , but an optimizer I am almost sure that they are useless.

• Administrators

It has something to do with the battery saver which may differ from vendor to vendor and phone to phone. Without testing it with the very same model of the phone it's not possible to provide you with exact instructions.