Im having an issue with the firewall & my game: World of Tanks. There are 3 pages in game that I cannot access while the firewall is enable but when I pause the firewall I can access all 3. Ive gone through the games website/forum & submitted a support ticket where they got me to do a few tests & cache clears etc finally followed by their guide on adding the game to anti-virus exclusions & the firewall exclusions via custom rules to no avail. They then directed me to Eset to take up the problem with as its outside their control. Even on occasion with these custom rules in place the firewall does not recognise them & thinks its the first time ive run the software & asks me what to do. (As I have the firewall set to 'interactive'.

The link to their support page is: https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/article/23646/

Cheers

• Administrators

Please carry on as follows:

- remove all custom firewall rules
- use automatic firewall mode
- enable advanced logging under Help and support -> Details for tech support
- launch the game and reproduce the issue
- stop logging
- collect logs with ESET Log Collector
- upload the generated archive here or to a safe location, if too big and drop me a personal message with a download link.

• Most Valued Members

Another thing you could also do is run the game and when you run across the problem run the firewall troubleshooter wizard