Did not get my purchased renewal license key

ALI RIIZA

Hi, I have bought renewal license key with order ID 208623 on 4th of Jan. 2021. still has not received on my Email address. 

I have only 8 days to have my previous license expired. 

• Administrators

I was unable to find any license registered with your forum email address. Please contact the distributor or reseller who sold you the license. You can also provide your current license public ID in the form of XXX-XXX-XXX.

Actually I got it online from  Turkey and paid. my current username is EAV-0270256608 . Since my license is almost expired please help me to have my renewal one.  

image.thumb.png.49da8d1a38395aed2c99e2ceee7f0d0b.png

• Administrators

The license was sold to a person from Afghanistan with the email address r........n@yahoo.com. It expires in 5 days.

What website did you purchase the renewal from?

The invoice also has discrepancies.

Order subtotal is shown in U.S. $, but tax and total amount are shown in Turkish currency amounts.

The 4446 Visa card prefix is associated with Ziraat Bankasi: https://www.creditcardvalidator.org/visa/ziraat-bankasi/444677 . However the invoice shows bank name of card issuer as İşbank. Additionally, İşbank is a commercial bank; i.e. does not offer accounts to the general public.

Edited by itman