Help ! Where is my password ?!

I have just ordered the Internet Security version of NOD32 (the one step up), but in my registration email I did not receive a password.

???

Help !

Travis

I received an email with a license key, a license ID, a username, a product specified, and a quantity of licenses.  What substitutes for the password for ESET Internet Security when activating on NOD32 ?  The ID or the key ?

I substituted my license key for my password and my activation failed.  The message was invalid username / password after I would attempt to update signatures.

• Administrators

You have posted in a wrong forum. You have the legacy product ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux desktop installed but this forum deals with ESET Internet Security and ESET Smart Security Premium for Windows which caused the confusion.

The password you entered is obviously wrong. Please use your password m.......ee (obfuscated). If you didn't get it with the username for whatever reason, let me know.

Marcos, I paid for the NOD32 + the increased banking security.  In my final checkout screen, it showed up as ESET Internet Security.  Where it showed me what to download, NOD32 was still one of the DL options, so I DLed it of course because I am on Linux.  But, as I stated previously, in my license email, I received an email with a license key, a license ID, a username, a product specified, and a quantity of licenses.  No password. ???

• Administrators

ESET NOD32 Antivirus for Linux desktop is a legacy product which reached its EOL last year. While it is no longer supported, it will continue to receive modules updates, however, without a warranty.

I'll send you your U/P via pm momentarily.

• Most Valued Members
10 hours ago, beldurax said:

Marcos, I paid for the NOD32 + the increased banking security.  In my final checkout screen, it showed up as ESET Internet Security.  Where it showed me what to download, NOD32 was still one of the DL options, so I DLed it of course because I am on Linux.  But, as I stated previously, in my license email, I received an email with a license key, a license ID, a username, a product specified, and a quantity of licenses.  No password. ???

Internet security is windows only