Cannot upgrade our Eset Remote Administrator

I'm trying to upgrade from 6.4 to 6.5 and have created the task but it sits there with "Execute ASAP". I suspect it's because the ERA can't see the server (they're the same server) because i have to manually add it to the list of computers and it shows as never connected. I have confirmed the agent is installed and tried all the usual reboots, service restarts et. but nothing works. Any ideas? I just trying to upgrade to management center!

• Administrators

It is unclear what you mean by ERA not being able to see the server. What server do you mean?

Did you follow the instructions at https://forum.eset.com/topic/26290-option-to-make-more-tools-always-visible-in-tools/, made a backup of the db and certificates and then sent an ERA component upgrade task to the ERA server?

• ESET Staff

From description you provided it seems that so called managing AGENT (= agent installed side-by-side with ERA Server) is not connection. In that case, I would recommend to follow troubleshooting guide as described in documentation, where checking status.html log of AGENT might be helpfull.